Local’s Cards – Everything You Need To Know
Local’s Cards open up a world of fun at Atlantic Reach, giving you access to our swimming pools, Pirate Pete’s soft play and special events throughout the year!
The way we dish out Local’s Cards is changing slightly. If you already have one, you’ll need to apply for a new one by March 2020.
Here is all the info you need to either make sure you are up to date or to get your hands on one!
- You can apply for a Local’s Card from the main Leisure Desk. You’ll need to bring proof of a Cornish address with you (just a driver’s license or bill will do!) and have your photo taken when you sign up.
- New Local’s Cards cost £10. When you sign up for the first time, you’ll be registered on our database under local’s membership (there’s an iPad at the desk to make it speedy!)
- If you lose your Local’s Card, don’t worry! A replacement costs £1 provided you’re already registered on our local’s membership database.
- Current Local’s Cards are valid until 31st March 2020. If a replacement is needed after this time, it will cost £1 provided you’re on the system and whilst stocks last, after which it will be considered a new sign up and will cost £10 to re-register.
- Local’s Cards will need to be renewed annually at a cost of £10.
- A Local’s Card is required at all times to use our facilities, so if you’re registered and forget it or misplace it when you visit, you’ll need to pay £1 for a replacement card when you arrive.
Simple! If you need further info, please either call us on 01726 862010 or email us at email@example.com
‘Freedom Day’ updates at Atlantic Reach – July 2021
As the world starts to open up and people look forward to ‘freedom day,’ we have rounded up the answers […]
Christmas Breaks in Cornwall 2021
Did you have to cancel plans last minute last year, or resign yourselves to not being able to see your […]
Dog friendly beaches in Cornwall
With its epic coastline and gorgeous countryside, Cornwall is famed for its outdoors lifestyle – and that’s why it’s the […]