Activities & On Site
Fun for all the family!
Make a splash no matter the weather! Our indoor pool is toasty and warm (31°C) with main swimming area and baby pool. The outdoor pool is perfect for a dip on warm summer days. Both pools host a variety of activities from fun sessions with inflatables to swimming lanes and Aqua Aerobics - check what’s on with the team when you arrive so you can join in the fun!
Our new 16 hole mini golf course is now open!
You will find it at The Hut next to the Campsite play area.
There’s fun to be had onsite all year round, no matter the weather! Here are some other things to do:
- The Teen Den Arcade - Packed with games machines.
- Tennis - We have two tennis courts - Rackets and ball available from reception with a returnable deposit.
- The Pirate Pete Trail - Collect the clues and win a prize! Route map available at reception.
- Play Park - One near the Manor Arms and one on the Campsite
- Nature Walks - There are a few public footpaths through the countryside to explore - Route map available at reception.
- WiFi - Available in the Cafe (but we do struggle with bandwidth when busy due to our countryside setting!)
- Launderette - One on the Watergate camping field and one below the Leisure Complex (Both operated by Revolution)
- Recreation Area - 4 Acres of outdoor space to burn off some energy, take a walk, kick a football, ride a bike or more!
If you fancy venturing offsite, surfing, paddle boarding, zorbing, bike trails and some of Cornwall’s best family attractions are all just a stone’s throw away. Our top local recommendations can be found on the Atlantic Reach App (available from the App and Play stores).
Atlantic Reach is home to one of the largest and best equipped leisure facilities in Cornwall.
With 80+ classes per week, over 300m2 of gym floor space, two fitness studios, a dedicated spin studio (complete with disco ball and lights!), a virtual studio plus the best instructors from around Cornwall, stay fit while you stay with us!
Experience this unique form of transport, likened to gliding on a magic carpet at the Cornwall Segway Centre. Riding a Segway is really really easy and accessible to most ages and abilities with expert instructors to guide you all the way. Great for individuals, couples and families.
Cornwall Segway is located adjacent to the Camp Site as you drive in to the site. Booking in advance strongly advised!
Whether you are a seasoned surfer or hitting the waves for the first time, why not come along and shred the waves with SS Surf on our customised fleet of boards, including Skin Pup Boards uniquely designed for kids. Our experienced and professional team will provide you with the best board to enter the water water and help you advance your skills in no time.
SSS Surf School offer group lessons, 1-2-1 lessons, kids lessons, family lessons and sunrise or sunset surf lessons focused on the need of the riders. Lessons are for all levels from beginner to advanced, and can include the use of high quality wetsuits and accessories, from leading surf brand O'Neill.
So many of Cornwall's top beaches are nearby.
We have put together a handy blog for those sunny beach days!
Looking for even more to do when you are here? Have a look at our Blog!
Click here to take a look at our best deals right now!
If you wish to use any of our facilities you must have either a Membership Card, a Leisure Pass (included with every booking made with Atlantic Reach Limited) or a Local’s Card. Please note: local charges may apply, some exclusions apply – please contact us for details.